Real Estate Licensing

MACA can provide you with information about obtaining a license as a Real Estate Salesperson or Agent. MACA also has the information you need if you just want to know more about the regulations, under the Real Estate Agents’ Licensing Act, governing the real estate industry in the North.

For more information about applying for any of these licences, please contact the Consumer Affairs Division, or you may stop in to our offices in Yellowknife.