The Department of Municipal and Community Affairs is now accepting applications for the 2022 - 2023 NWT Youth Ambassadors Program.
The deadline to apply is September 21, 2022.
About the NWT Youth Ambassador Program
- The NWT Youth Ambassador Program gives youth an opportunity to build leadership skills through participation at special events and volunteer assignments.
- Two ways to apply: written application and verbal application
- Selection based on community involvement, commitment to a healthy lifestyle, and reflection on how the NWT Youth Ambassador Program will help them in the future.
- Youth must be between 16 and 22 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
- All eligible youth from across the NWT are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility – NWT Youth Ambassadors must:
- Between 16 -22 years of age as of January 1, 2023
- Be a resident of the Northwest Territories
- Hold valid NWT Health Care
- Must be available to attend the mandatory orientation session from November 3 - 7, 2022
NWT Youth Ambassador Program Application information:
All Pending Applicants Must Submit:
1. NWT Youth Ambassador Application (Form A) | apply verbally: call Ashley at 867-767-9166 ext. 21107
2. Two Letter of Reference Forms (Form B)
All Successful Applicants will be required to submit:
1. A copy of a current Police Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check
For more information or assistance, please contact the Manager, Youth and Volunteer Leadership at email@example.com