This program provides financial assistance to eligible community governments to help support the delivery of an effective, coordinated, and sustainable community-based emergency response, ground ambulance, and rescue service.
Ground Ambulance and Highway Rescue Funding is limited and shared between communities that provide mature Ground Ambulance and Highway Rescue services on territorial highways.
To determine eligibility or for more information:
- Dehcho Region: (867) 695-7220
- Inuvik Region: (867) 777-7121
- North Slave Region: (867) 767-9167
- Sahtu Region: (867) 587-7100
- South Slave Region: (867) 872-6525