L’eau potable aux TNO


NWT Water Supply Questions

If you have concerns about your drinking water or quality of your community drinking water you  should call your Community Government office or water provider. If they cannot assist you, you can check for notices and announcements on the MACA water website. Following that if all your concerns have not been addressed you can contact your regional Environmental Health Officer.


To contact an Environmental Health Officer:

Phone: (867) 767-9066 ext 49262

Email: Environmental_health@gov.nt.ca


For technical questions about water treatment plants, please contact Department of Municipal and Community Affairs contacts listed on the left