Please review the information below and circulate to youth between the ages of 16 and 24 years of age within your community. A call for applications will be sent out June 10th, 2019.
About the NWT Youth Ambassador Program
- The NWT Youth Ambassador Program gives youth an opportunity to build leadership skills through participation at special events and volunteer assignments.
- Two ways to apply: written application and verbal application
- Selection based on community involvement, commitment to a healthy lifestyle, and reflection on how the NWT Youth Ambassador Program will help them in the future.
- Youth must be between 16 and 22 years of age as of February 1, 2020.
- All eligible youth from across the NWT are encouraged to apply.
- The deadline to apply is September 18, 2019.
NWT Youth Ambassadors must:
Between 16 -24 years of age as of February 1, 2019
Be a resident of the Northwest Territories
Hold valid NWT Health Care
Must be able to attend the mandatory orientation session from November 14-18, 2019
For more information or assistance, please contact email@example.com.